OK. So I was answering some questions from my textbook (for homework), and, joking around, I typed in something similar to what I posted but instead, it was about increased urbanization affecting the traditional ways of the Spainish people.
Thinking about this topic for today, I also remember back in 5th grade, when we were learning about "Forces and Motion" in science...well, I'll let you guess what I did this time. (Try posting a comment telling your guess!!!) Oh well. Maybe your thinking that I'll let you go without replying anything. Well, if you thought that, you're right. Anyway, ('anyways' is wrong English, in case you want to know) the answer to that is.........."Cool! Did you hear that!? We're gonna be learning how to use the Force!!!"
But, obviously, we learnt how to use the Force!!! Yippeeeee!!! Just Kidding! We actaully studied the 3 laws of motion and friction and all that stuff. It was intresting though. I might use that information in the future to try to use the Force. May the Force be with you.
Footnote:
This is for people who do not know what the Force is:
The Force is a kind of Force generated from all living things. Only Jedi or Sith can use those powers to do all kinds of things. The Jedi use the Light side of the Force for defending and doing good things while the Sith use the Dark side of the Force for greediness and hatred and attacking. This comes out in Star Wars, for further information.
Footnote inside a footnote:Please correct me, Star Wars masters, on my footnote in case I am wrong about any information on the Force.

No comments:
Post a Comment