Saturday, July 10, 2010

Misdreavus GIF

I doubt it though, but do you know a Pokemon called Misdreauvs? Oh, ok, I thought so. Anyway, here's Misdreavus's Pokedex information:

General
Name: Misdreavus
Japanese Name: ムウマ(Muuma)
National Dex number: 200
Evolves from: None
Evolves to: Mismagius
Generation: Generation II
Pronounciation: Miss-dree-vus

Biological
Species: Screech Pokemon
Type: Ghost
Height: 2 ft. 04 in.
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Pokedex Color: Purple
Gender: 50% Male 50% Female

Base Stats
HP: 60
Attack: 60
Defense: 60
Sp. Attack: 85
Sp. Defense: 85
Speed: 85

*Taken from the Pokemon Wikia

Anyway, the thing about this Pokemon is that it has been around since the 2nd generation. It also appears in many Pokemon games and is my favorite Pokemon. So, taking a sprite sheet from the sprite sheet database, I found a sprite sheet of Misdreavus as seen in Pokemon Rangers and the Shadows of Almia and made a GIF. Here it is.
Why do they have to make the text centered!!?? Oh well, that's it for today. Bye! (So long sucker!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment