- Went to tennis club and was forced to bring PE clothes which made my backpack weigh 520 more pounds, which totally mattered to me because my backpack is a rolling one (Fine. You're right. I'm exaggerating, but I love doing it!)
- I was lucky enough to not get any mosquito bites
- The coach forced us to run, and ignored the fact that I have a knee problem and that my appendix hurted (But yes, I was exaggerating then too. Actually, only the appendix part was exaggeration, the knee problem is true. But the coach still didn't care if I got appendicitis, he said it so himself)
- The coach wouldn't buy us ice-cream is we performed well like the coach last year did
- Got a headache on the way home on the train when I was reading a book (If you want to know what book it is (I doubt it), then ask me)
- Nothing else that I know of
- Still bored with nothing to do. Ok. Fine. You're right. I do have something to do. 1. Pokemon Light and Shadow versions creating, 2. Pokemon researching, 3. Finishing that really interesting book that was mentioned a while ago, 4. Annoying you to death, 5. Writing more text for you to read and get a headache like I did, 6. Pratice my typing skills, 7. Wait for someone to actually look at my blog, 8. Think of more stuff to put here, 9. Acquire wi-fi connection for my Pokemon game (If you have it, please connect when I have it ready (In about a year, maybe two)), 10. Prepare for the Trinity exams in May because I skipped 3 grades; 1,2, and 4, 11. Nothing else, and last but not least, 12. Get outta here! Bye!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Hi
Got home from school. I finished my homework and have nothing to do. (Actually, I've only finished the homework that's due tomorrow, which is basically nothing, but I don't think you'll (and by you I do mean you, Mom and Dad!) notice until that homework is finished and turned in because you never check my blog, nobody does!) So I'll just give a brief but long overview of what happened after-school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment