Monday, November 22, 2010

Oooooohhhh........

Just sneaking in another short post. I saw a car crash today!!! Too bad nobody ever reads my blog. Ah well. Anyway, I was just walking home with my friend and we heard a crash sound from behind and when we looked back, we saw 2 cars bumped into each other and there were some glass on the ground too. Most likely from the lights on the front blowing up. Anyway, nothing else interesting happened other than the fact that I only need 5 more Unown and then I can catch the last 2 Unown and complete the Unown sidequest and show off to my brother that I completed it but he didn't. But, that's going to be a longer way away. I need Unown A, H, J, L, and Y. That's it for now 'cause it's time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment