Hi
I'm 93% done on my project, due this Wednesday! Anyway, this weekend I attempted to write a Fanfic which turned out to be a total failure. At least I tried, so now I can put that on any otaku quizzes! I also FINALLY got to write my story that has been in my mind for about a year now. The Lagend of Kavalax. If you read my other blog, (which you shouldn't, because it rarely gets updated) you would know a tiny bit (yeah, like, 1/1000) about Crytonicle. Anyway, The Legend of Kavalax is supposed to be the first story of Crytonicle. If you have been around me during 3rd grade, you would know about Detectra, even if you hadn't, you might see that occasionally on some sites where my old username still exists, It is Detectra12 (like My Lego Network (I also have a Rahi374 there) and Webkinz (formerly)). But, Detectra doens't come out in The Legend of Kavalx. If you want him to, please comment. Also, this is an ad, but, watch THIS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment