Monday, December 13, 2010
Oooohhh.....
Now I'm in the computer lab during English class and I finished my assignment so I'm just posting something while waiting for the lesson to end. I still have less than 5 more minutes to fill in, but I just decided to post something really quick. This typing still reminds me of speed typing. I still can't touch type, but I can touch Rubik's cube and my fastest typing speed is 52 wpm for 2 minutes. All of these sites with typing tests online are quite resentful. My favorite is still the one on hi-games.net. Try it! I dare you to beat me! You will need Java, and if you (and by you I mean my dad and my uncle) see this, just think that it'll be a piece of cake. Also, make sure you use 2 minutes. Gotta go to Japanese, bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment