Saturday, March 12, 2011

CHARIZARD used Earthquake! It's super effective!

Okay...... I wonder how many people can guess what game that quote would be from. Yeah, the one up there. Charizard pretty much gives it away.......

===ANYWAY===

You may have already heard on the news, but this is EXACTLY what happened on Friday the 11th of March at 14:46 2011 in Japan:
Who knew that a mere level 100 Charizard using Earthquake could kill over 2,000 people!?

Okay, okay, if you were thinking "yeah, right" (I'm guessing you would've, daleklegos, if you actually read this!), the you are absolutely right! So, what really happened was that there was an earthquake at a magnitude of........ 5,629! No, no, it was about 8.8. (the whole earth might have shattered if it was a magnitude of 5,629!) So, here's my part of the story:
Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away..........
Well, more like 2 days ago, quite a few kilometers away.........
I was absent from school because I was a bit sick. I was sent to pick up my brother and was on the train. The train started shaking when the earthquake hit. I looked outside and there was this truck bouncing on its suspension. After about 10 minutes, (15:00) I got outta the train and went over to the gate. I waited there for about an hour for the train and phone to work. I was checking the map in the station to see if I could just walk to school. This guy in the station said "everybody get out, there's a big monster attacking!!!". Which is soooooo not true. He just said that everybody has to get out 'cause there's gonna be a big, humongous, tsunami coming. (well, not big and humongous, just a normal tsunami) Then I eventually got so bored that I just walked to school to pick up my brother. It took about an hour, and when I go there I found that someone else already picked up my brother so then I had to find a way back. Then, I just went with my brother's friend's mom. She thought that it was fairly simple to get a taxi and we could just ride one home, and we did see a lot of taxis. But, all of them were outta service. So then we walked to Yokohama and searched for a place to eat first. (I found a Manga Cafe, but we didn't go there........... ;(........) We ate there and caught a bus right before the signal turned green. Then when we got off the bus about an hour later, we walked for a long time. Then we got to their house and then I stayed over at their house. That's how I lost one day of my weekend. (My original plan was after I picked up my brother, I get to go over to Book-Off (a used things store) to read manga after I sent my brother over to this thing)

And now I'm here, sitting in front of the computer 2 days after the earthquake, because my mom wouldn't let me have lunch just because I forgot to wash the dishes.....................................

That's it for now!

Oh, and by the way, here's another thing that happened on the 11th, Friday 2011 March:

And that killed quite a lot of people too..................................

From this experience, I learned that Pokemon are very dangerous and you should not go near any Pokemon that knows Earthquake or Surf! (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment