Thursday, March 31, 2011

I dunno. Can you choose a title?

As always, I am bad at thinking of titles....... (sigh)......
If you reached this blog from TinierMe and saw the blog description, try skimming the posts below and you can clearly see that this blog is seriously random.

Here I am, by the computer~♪
Typing up this random blog post~♪
With my fingers pressing buttons on this little keyboard~♪
I am typing complete nonsense~♪
(Sang with the "I love you, you love me" Barney theme music)

So, today is April Fool's! I was planning to make "The Specials of Doctor Red: Episode 00", but then I got too wrapped up in playing my Safari Zone (Pokemon HeartGold) and attempting to do homework, so that video's gonna be published late. (You can see the original Doctor Red season one, "The Adventures of Doctor Red" on Youtube (I only have episode 00 and 01 done))

April Fool's means another thing; the birthday of Kasane Teto! In case you don't know who she is, I don't expect you to know who she is so never mind. She is, I mean was, a fake Vocaloid released on April Fool's 2008. So, she lived only for a day and was burned at the end of the day. Well, at least the song "A Fake Diva", which tells that story, says so. She was then later picked up by UTAU (can somebody please teach me how to use this program?), a freeware version of Vocaloid, and was turned into an Utauloid. Some people (like me!) say that she is an unofficial Vocaloid,  but I guess a bit lower than Akita Neru, who is also an unofficial Vocaloid,  but more considered as a Vocaloid then an Utauloid. (actually, Neru isn't even an Utauloid in the first place!)

If you read the previous blog post (which I doubt you did so go read it now), and you are a Pokemon typing master, then you'd probably notice that the title doesn't really match the content. Well,at least it doesn't match the first paragraph. After all, Ground type has normal effectiveness on Water types like Magikarp, meaning that the damage output done on Magikarp is x1.

You can skip this following paragraph
Speaking of super-effectiveness on Pokemon...........If it's super effective, then it would do at least x2, or if the type is super effective on both of the types, then x4. I noticed by random calculation, that the total output could actually go over x8. Say a Ground type, I'll use Dugtrio for this example, holding a Ground plate, uses Earthquake on a Rock-Steel type, here I'll use Aron. Let's say that the Aron just used Dig so it's underground and the Dugtrio scored a critical-hit. Totaling all the multiplications, there would be x1.5 from STAB, x1.5 (I think) from the item Earth Plate, x4 for super-effectiveness, x2 for the target being underground while Earthquake is used, and x2 for critical-hit would be: x1.5+x1.5+x8. I might not be right, but it is............ x11. So then let's look at the actual output power of the move. Earthquake has a base power of 100. So....... 100x11=.................well, it's either 1100 or 1800, because I'm not too sure if you're supposed to add up all the multiplications and then multiply the base power by the final multiplication or do all the separate multiplications consecutively.

SURVEY
One last thing: I just want your opinion, but, who do YOU think is the second most famous Pokemon after Pikachu? Please answer your in the comments, or, if you can't, email me with this form right here↓
Oh, and by the way, I only put ten spaces because the longest Pokmeon name in English is ten letters, and even in Japanese, they only allow five letters, meaning ten English letters. Both English and Japanese Pokemon names are welcome!
Your Answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment