Okay, so here I am, sitting in front of the computer during English class, commanded by the teacher to type up my part of the story of March/11/Friday/2011/14:46. Let's start......
Long, long, ago, in a classroom far, far, away........
Okay, I take that back. I have no idea what was going on in the classroom. So, I was absent on that day, and I was at home, doing what an average teen does when he is absent. On Fridays, I usually take my brother to his Kumon, and then start reading mangas at a nearby store, but since my brother was at school and I was at home, my mom was thinking about going to pick him up. Well, I volunteered to go pick him up, and I had to go. My mom gave me her cellphone so that I could get the call from my brother's Kumon later saying that he's over. So then, I got on the train so that I could go to school to pick up my brother.Well, I didn't think that anything this weird would happen. When the train got to Negishi, one stop before the stop that I get off to go to school, the doors opened to let the passengers in and out.
Then, it started shaking dramatically.
I stopped what I was doing, and looked out the window and around me. There was a truck outside bouncing! And a lot of people running off the train. Since Japan has a thing so the trains automatically stop, the doors were stuck as they were. The train on the other side wasn't so lucky and their train was almost completely in the station, and the doors were stuck close. They eventually opened the doors, and when I finally decided to get off the train, I started calling my mom who was at home! I called her exactly 2,684,991 times. Well, not that many times. I went down by the gates while frantically still trying to call her until school was over so that I could call my friend to ask him if he could pick up my brother for him.
The bell just rang and I have to go to Japanese class now, so I'll continue this later, Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment