Just as usual, I can't think of a good title. I am here to celebrate the fact that I finished the big part of my geography project! As you might have know over that past year, I usually procrastinate it until the last couple weeks. This time, however, the teacher apparently made it procrastinate-proof, or at least she'd know if we did procrastinate. And we made a schedule, which I was unable to follow, but I managed to finish the draft of the essay in one day! Anyway, that's out of the way.... for now. After I get it back, I'm going to have to work on the final, which shouldn't be too hard, so I'm released from the tension.
Anything new....... We finished The Giver today. The ending wasn't too good. It just.... ends. Like, it just ends. Nothing special happens. Or at least it's not mentioned.
I was supposed to have a Trinity exam (in case you don't know what that is, too bad!) this month, but because of the earthquake, it was delayed, like, 5 months so I'm going to take the exam in October. Since there's such a long time from now, I'm apparently going to do the next grade. Which means that I'm going to skip another grade! That basically means that so far, I've been doing every third grade; the first exam that I took was the 3rd grade exam, and now I'm going to take 6th, which is apparently hard. If you can find any anime songs (that I know!) that have any of the following intervals, please tell me!
Major 2nd
Minor 2nd
Major 3rd
Minor 3rd
Perfect 4th (I'm fine on that, just that I want an anime song for it)
Tritone
Major 6th
Minor 6th
Major 7th
Minor 7th
Octave
In case you (and by "you", I also mean my brother standing behind me now) noticed, I skipped Unison, Perfect 5th and Octave. That's because I already now quite a lot of anime songs with Perfect 5th, and Unison is easy, as well as Octave. Well, actually, I think I need Octave. I'll go put it in the list now.
That's all I have for now! I can't really think of anything else, and I haven't posted in a while. So, bye~~~
Actually, I came back a minute later realizing that I remembered one more thing to write here.
Tomorrow we have this Science Fair thing(y). I would've done "Do Plants Sneeze?" (reference: Diary of a Wimpy kid), but that obviously would have plumented my grade down into the abyss of no end, especially sine it's 25% of our whole semester grade, it does great damaged if it's missed. I just did concentrating cards with this other person AKA the only other person in my group (known online as.... as.... I don't actaully know, he uses various usernames). Ah well, if you want to see what our presentation is going to be like, come to our event TOMORROW!!! It will be in the new science building that opened up 5 months ago!!! I'll be on the 2nd floor! Or if you can't come, then I'll just report what happened next time.... if someone reminds me!
Bye~~~ I'm being nagged off the computer. So, until next time (52 years! (just kidding!))~~
I agree that the ending of the giver is not good.
ReplyDelete(むしろ悪い)
um... hello? u told me 2 comment, so this is my comment. K?
ReplyDeletei don't really like the book......
ReplyDelete